Ready to rip through flowy single track with friends how about an epic solo adventure deep into the wood st he tekoa awaits you. Raleigh's cross country 29er, the tekoa boasts 29" wheels designed to float you over rocks and roots with ease and efficiency. Tekoa's xc geometry and lightweight aluminum frame offer great maneuverability made for single track riding. The weinmann 29" U28 double wall wide rims paired with a sun tour XCT suspension fork make rolling over rough terrain simple and easy. And the hydraulic disc brakes make pulling back on the reigns controlled and reliable under any conditions and on any surface. The tekoa has everything you need to get out and on the trails. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Designed for cross Country riding on single-track trails
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with lightweight AL-6061 custom butted aluminum and a Sun tour XCT, coil, 29 inch 100mm fork for clearance and comfort over the bumps
- Features Shimano Altus 24 SPD shifters and Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in stopping power in all weather conditions
- Includes 29 x 2.2 inch tires for added stability and ease in rolling over obstacles