No products in the cart.
Get loose and remain unphased on the Willard 2. Made with geometry that inspires confidence in deep, loose gravel or dirt, the ultra-versatile Willard 2 allows you to go where most bikes can't, but also offers the flexibility to take out on long road rides in complete comfort. So Ascend that forest Service road with ease, take that sketchy gravel construction Detour on your commute to work, or bust out a metric century over the weekend and the Willard 2 will perform above and beyond your expectations on all of it! made to take on all kinds of conditions, the Willard 2 features an al-6061 alloy gravel frame, carbon fork, antishock stem and seat post with vibration dampening elastomers to keep you fresh and comfortable over chip seal, bumps and rough road. Mechanical disc brakes provide great stopping power in inclement weather and Thru axles on front and rear make the Willard 2 more responsive and safe. The SRAM 1X drivetrain with 11-42t wide range cassette offers a huge range of gears to choose from and reduced maintenance. And the 40c tire fitment gives you the confidence to rail through loose conditions down roads that many wouldn't consider roads at all
- Designed for riding deep, loose gravel and dirt as well as commuting on rough roads and going the distance on pavement
- Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a 6061 aluminum all road specific frame with a carbon fork with an alloy tapered steer and thru-axle for responsiveness
- Features a low maintenance SRAM 1x drivetrain for a huge range of gears and TRP spyre mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power
- Offers 3D forged anti shock stem and anti-shock seat post to reduce road vibrations and keep you fresher longer