No products in the cart.
Get away from it all on unpaved country roads or log serious mileage on the pavement with the raleigh willard 2. Made with geometry that inspires confidence when riding in the dirt, this ultra-versatile bike takes you where most road bikes can't, but it also offers the flexibility to enjoy paved road rides in complete comfort. Thru axles front and rear make for a more responsive ride. The extra-wide tires are super grippy on gravel yet roll smoothly on pavement. Load up and go, even in wet weather, with the bonus rack and fender mounts and make it your commuter bike. For gravel grinding, urban adventures, even a bit of CycloCross racing, the willard 2 is up to the task.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and fork designed for riding comfortably on unpaved roads
- Shimano Sora 9 speed shifters provide 18 gears to choose from
- Tektro lyra mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in inclement weather
- Clement X'PLOR MSO 700x40c tires grip well on gravel roads and trails
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle