No products in the cart.
Designed for women with a serious sense of style and appreciation for the finer things, the Superbe is a gorgeous new ride from Raleigh made to match your signature style. This work of art is not only superbly comfortable to ride, but it also shows off your superb taste. With paint colors influenced by up and coming designer Madison Howe, each colorway is fashioned after a well-known shopping district-from British racing green representing London's Regent Street and classic black for New York's Soho district to iconic ivory for Chicago's Magnificent Mile and dusty pink for Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive. Raleigh dressed these bicycles with beautiful lock-on leather grips, soft supple leather saddles with classic coil springs, historic Heron insignias inside the chain ring, custom wrap-around chain guards (to keep your treasured trousers from getting caught up), brass and copper etched nameplates, retro white tip fin fenders, brass bell, and removable wicker basket with handle to take shopping with you. The attention to detail is incredible. And this bike rides just as beautiful as it looks-from the smooth-shifting 7-speed drivetrain to the Superbe' s relaxed position that allows you to see what's up ahead and stop easily to smell the roses. The classic, low step-thru steel frame allows you to get on and off the bike easily, even in a skirt. The look and feel are indeed, in a word, superb.
- The Raleigh Classic steel twin tube low step thru frame offers a unique look, upright riding position and easy on/off
- Shimano 7 speed Revo grip shifters shift easily with a flick of the wrist
- Large alloy, double wall rims and wide Kenda 700x35c urban Brown tires with Gum side wall complete the vintage look
- The removable, recyclable rear rack basket with handle allows you take it with you on shopping trips
- Fashionable features such as leather grips and matching soft leather dual spring seat, and brass bell show off the Superbe' s signature style