Grab your friends and zip through flowy single track together or don a number plate and get ready to race. The ziva comp is here to have fun and get serious, if you so desire. A women's mountain bike designed with cross-country geometry and a low stand over frame for easy on and off, the ziva comp will take you from mellow single track moments to epic deep-woods adventures. The 27.5 inch wheels are designed to float you over rocks and roots with ease and efficiency, and they also make this bike adaptable for paved path riding as well. The women's-specific geometry and lightweight aluminum frame offers great maneuverability in varied terrain. The SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain with 11-42 wide range cassette and narrow-wide oval chain ring offers slap reduction while providing all the gears you need to go up, down, and all around. Plus it's easy to tune, low maintenance and you don't have to worry about dropping your chain. Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power regardless of the conditions. And the sun tour radon fork with 100mm of travel, thru-axle, lock out and rebound, performs great and smooths out the bumps. The ziva comp has everything she needs to get out and have fun (or get serious) on the trails.
- Sizing: xs=5'-5'3", s=5'3-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6'
- Designed for women who want to ride or race cross-country
- Made with Women's geometry, an aluminum frame with tapered head tube and Sun tour Raidon XC air fork for great maneuverability and shock absorption
- Features SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain, a narrow-wide oval chain ring for easy maintenance, and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate stopping power
- Includes Weinmann U28, 32H, 27.5 inch , double wall rims and wide Clemet frj, 27.5x2.25 tires for easy rolling over rocks and roots