The casual commute meets serious comfort in the Raleigh detour 1 entry-level hybrid bike. Whether you're riding 5 miles to work, meeting a friend for coffee, or grabbing a few groceries down the way, the detour 1 will get you there quickly and comfortably. Prizing comfort with a focus on function, the detour 1 delivers the best of both worlds-offering a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer distance city riding and commuting. Made with a rack and fender-ready high tensile steel frame and fork, the detour 1 is long lasting, durable, bump-absorbing and prepared to haul both you and your gear. The Shimano twist Shifters offer 7 gears without ever having to move your hands, and the spring-loaded comfort saddle and comfort grips will keep all your contact points with the bike comfy and happy. Distance, durability, comfort, quality and great value all come together in the detour 1. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Efficient hybrid made for longer distance city riding and commuting
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- High tensile steel frame and fork are designed for comfort with upright geometry, comfy saddle and comfort grips
- Offers 7-gear twist shifters for simple shifting
- Includes 700 x 40C tires with puncture protection to reduce the chance of flat tires