Whether commuting to work, hitting the pub, or riding home from a late night show, city streets present certain challenges. And that's half the fun. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city. You encounter countless obstacles to tackle from potholes and manhole covers to train tracks, curbs, grates and everything in between. What bike could possibly handle it all the Raleigh Redux 1. Like a mountain bike made for the city, this best-selling bike is the ultimate multiuse machine. Plus, it's fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight frame and integrated aluminum fork, the Redux 1 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use. Featuring a single cog up front, 8 gears and mechanical disc brakes, this bike is smooth shifting and low maintenance with serious braking power for wet and dirty conditions. Big ben balloon tires roll over almost anything in their path. Clean lines, bold block colors, minimal logos and overall good looks also make the Redux 1 a top pick. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Made for tackling all the obstacles of the city, in style
- Sizing: sm=5'3" -5'6", md=5'6"-5'9", lg=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Features a lightweight alloy frame with integrated fork designed with urban ASSAULT geometry keeping you more upright and focused on the road ahead
- Offers 8 gears of easy Shimano shifting and wide Anti-Puncture k-guard tires for hassle free riding on any street surface
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes give you great braking power in wet, dirty, and Dry conditions