No products in the cart.
When you have some laps under your belt and you’re ready to get more serious about racing, The Proline Pro is ready to take you to the next level. Offering great performance and high quality at a mid-level price, this BMX race bike is designed for riders 13 years old and up, or 4’8” to 5’8” in height. The Proline Pro is made with a Redline Proprietary 6061 T6 Alloy frame with integrated headtube, quality Euro Bottom Bracket, 2pc Alloy Forged Cranks with 24mm Chromo Spindle, and sealed hubs. The 100% Chromoly butted and tapered race fork reduces weight increasing performance and helping riders maneuver the bike more easily. Redline has been committed to developing innovative BMX products since 1974. From the creating the right frame geometry to building our BMX specific design, our 40+ years of riding in the dirt every weekend is apparent in everything we do. Experience the ultimate advantage. It all starts with a Redline.
- Designed for BMX racers ages 15 years old and up, or 5'6" and taller who are ready to get more serious about racing
- Made with Redline Proprietary 6061 T6 Alloy Formed Tubing, Integrated HT, and Euro BB
- Features a RL 100% full Chromo, multi-butted fork with tapered legs
- Includes Redline Fully Sealed Aluminum Rear Cassette Hub and Fully Sealed Front Hub
- Features no padding Pivotal seat w/quick release seat clamp