Not all roads are created equal, which is why we designed the Barron to conquer them all. Engineered to quickly adapt to any surface, whether cycling through the manhole covered city streets, trekking up steep hills, or taking a casual ride down your local bike trail, the Barron was built to ensure you arrive with ease. A lightweight aluminum frame provides strength and agility while its Zoom suspension fork absorbs the shock of the road, ensuring an enjoyable ride. The Barron’s upright handlebars add a level of comfort by allowing for a more natural and relaxed riding position. The Kendal West tires come equipped with a semi-slick tread and water dispersion grooves to provide all-weather versatility and the ability to ride in just about any environment. Equipped with name brand components such as a Shimano Tourney 21 speed drivetrain and Mega range gearing, this bike allows for fast and easy gear changes, which makes cycling for your commute, fitness, or weekend ride a gratifying experience. Additional features such as a comfort saddle, twist grip shifters, ergonomic brake levers, and a sturdy rear mount kickstand provide everything you need for a day spent gallivanting through a variety of terrains.
- 21-Speed comfort hybrid bike with a durable, lightweight 6061 aluminum frame equipped to master a variety of terrains.
- Barron sports a zoom suspension fork to soak up bumps, road imperfections, gravel, and uneven terrain for added comfort and improved handling.
- Barron's Kendal West wide, multi-surface tires are designed with a semi-slick tread for low rolling resistance. Water dispersion grooves increase grip on wet roads & paths, arming you for all-weather riding.
- A Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain readies Barron for easy and reliable shifting. Built-in Mega range gearing to tackle everything from flat straights to steep inclines.
- Ride easy with upright handlebars, a wide, plush, comfortable saddle, twist grip shifters, ergonomic brake levers, and a sturdy rear mount kickstand for an effortless ride.