No products in the cart.
If there is one thing we're also sure of, it's that competition never goes out of style. It's a track or be tracked world, and it's your turn to be the Tracker. Retrospec's drome track bike has arrived and is ready to fast track your progress to victory. With a 6061 aluminum frame that is double-butted and tig-welded, your ride will never be left wanting. It's a lightweight bike with race-oriented geometry to get you going as fast as possible. It's equipped with race drop bars for more aerodynamic riding. The smooth welded frame, integrated Headset, and sealed bearing hubs prepare you for a non-stop ride of your life. Our drome has a flip-flop hub, so you can ride fixed or single-speed with a freewheel. Not only do you have the power to choose how you ride, you also get a bike that has fewer moving parts to get dirty and wrecked. This build is more stable, easier to install, and has better bearings. Unlike your average track bike, though, this bike comes with front brakes because we want you to stay safe.
- Smooth welded 6061 aluminum frame, oval aerodynamic tubing, double-plated dropouts
- Tight race-inspired geometry with a thicker down tube and pista race Drop bars for more aerodynamic riding
- Integrated headset and sealed bearing hubs ensure a smoother ride and extend the life of your bicycle
- Flip-flop hub so you can choose to ride fixed-gear or single-speed with a freewheel
- Equipped with front brakes to keep you safe while riding