Listen up. This is the new and improved Mantra from Retrospec Bicycles. It now comes standard with front and rear Promax brakes to keep you safe on your ride (we know you've taken a page out of Mr. Toad's wild book). Sealed cartridge bearing hubs keep your bike clean, strong, and healthy. If no ooey gooey stuff can get in to its nooks and crannies, your bike will lead a happier life. The three-piece crankset is forged and will keep up with you as you bob and weave through your urban jungle. With a flip-flop hub, you can adventure around town however you'd like, be it fixed or single-speed with a freewheel. In addition to wanting your ride to be exactly what you want, we also want it to be exceptionally smooth, so we've added 43mm Stars super deep-V rims with a machined braking surface. With a KMC chain, Kenda Kwest commuter tires, and VP freestyle pedals, your two-wheeling expedition is about to be like nothing you've ever experienced.
- Hand-built, tig-welded Urban Comfort steel frame, perfect for commuting to work, cruising at the beach, and racing circles around competitors
- Equipped with two brakes, one front and one rear, to ensure safe and secure riding in the city
- Sealed cartridge bearing hubs with a flip-flop hub, so you can easily switch between riding fixed-gear or single-speed with the freewheel
- Comes standard with Kenda Kwest commuter tires, VP freestyle pedals, KMC chain, and super deep-V rims-the ultimate cycling machine
- 2016 Mantra single speed & fixed gear commuter bike model with a series of improvements