Go for the ultimate cruise on a Retrospec's Chatham 7-speed beach cruiser. Reminiscent of a simpler time, the classically styled steel frame provides you with better shock absorption and a softer ride than aluminum frames. The 7-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur provides a wide range of gears to help you tackle the hills. A simple twist of the grip-mounted shifter allows you to easily choose the perfect gear for any riding condition. Stop on a dime with the Promax hand operated Linear-pull brakes. Upright handlebars allow you to sit up straight and take in the sights. With wide tires, a cushy saddle, and soft foam grips, comfort is the name of the game . Simple and reliable, Chatham 7-speed cruiser is always ready for fun.
- 26 inch wheeled classic steel beach cruiser frame for better shock absorption and a softer ride than aluminum frames
- The Shimano Tourney 7-speed gear system and Promax Linear-pull brakes give you total control over a variety of riding conditions
- The Hand-made High Tensile Strength steel frame provides the foundation for years of worry free riding
- Upright handlebars, wide tires, a plush wide saddle, and soft foam grips provide a comfortable ride
- Customizations are made possible with double fork & rear eyelets, and seat-stay rack mounts making it ready for baskets, a rear rack and fenders