Whether you are traversing the back alleys of city streets or simply commuting to work, you can ride with confidence knowing Retrospec's cm-3 bike helmet is engineered with your safety in mind. This bicycle helmet is constructed with a thin, tough plastic outer shell and EPS foam body to provide outstanding protection while remaining lightweight and aerodynamic. The fit of a helmet is just as important as the materials it is made out of when it comes to safeguarding the rider, which is why we have incorporated our ergo knob adjusting dial into the design to provide riders with secure, comfortable, and custom fit at the turn of a dial. The cm-3 also utilizes 24 strategically placed vents to ensure optimal ventilation that guides air over and through the vents to evaporate sweat while keeping you cool as you ride. As if that weren't enough we've put this helmet through rigorous safety test that have earned it a safety certified CPSC 16 cfr part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078: 1012+a1: 2012 (bike helmets Europe). in a nutshell, this bicycle helmet was created to Empower the wearer with the piece of mind in knowing that they have selected the best value helmet while sacrificing nothing in terms of protection.
- Ergo knob adjusting dial with built-in LED flashing light, gets you noticed, helps keep you safe
- One size fits most - 52-61cm adjustment (not designed for those XXL/62cm/24.5 inch and up)
- 24 precision positioned vents in a lightweight 250gm/9oz liner, provide optimal ventilation and comfort
- True to our cycling roots this helmet uses lightweight materials with an aerodynamic design to reduce weight, while providing top-tier protection
- The cm-3 bicycle helmet is safety Certified with both CPSC 16 CFR part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078: 1012+a1: 2012 (bike helmets Europe)