As mini BMX as an extreme sport progresses, it's essential that the products we deliver meet the increasing demand of the riders who buy them. RockerBMX has been at the forefront of minibmx technology & development since day 1 this the 4th generation Rocker yet-again sets the benchmark for the rest to follow. It's 1 kg lighter, the wheels are a lot straighter (virtually zero wheel wobble) & significantly stronger. The driver delivers a precise and very loud click with rapid engagement, all of the bearings are now sealed cartridge units. The tyres are our own aftermarket 'street pro' (which you cannot buy anywhere else) and can cope with up to 60PSI !!! The Rocker 3 is by far our BEST Rocker yet, it rolls so fast it's scary. Big airs are not only easily achievable, you will struggle in keeping it down so hold tight, this is not for beginners. For those of you out there who have been waiting for a PROPER mini BMX, one that can deliver everything that a full custom 20" BMX can deliver, this is the one for you. Rocker 3 paves the way for the future of mini BMX which is here to stay. Specification Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set, sealed Mid BB, curved bridge, logo stamped TT Gusset, CNC headtube, sealed internal headset (short back end to aid spinning tricks e.g. 360's & whips) Hi Tensile Tapered Forks with 12 mm drop outs, internally threaded with 6061 alloy compression cap 10" x 28" Hi tensile bars Forged Top Load stem 4130 3 piece cranks 28 / 9 gearing for high speed cranking Latest 2 piece hidden weld 5 bolt rims & sealed wheel bearings Super loud 6 pawl driver Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi) Hitmain grips Plastic BMX pedals KMC Chain. Rocker is the British brand that started the mini BMX revolution and continues to develop & innovate the sport at the top level. Buying substandard copies often results in pain and misery. Extreme sports product suitable for use by persons 12 and over but under 90 kg.
- Hi Tensile lightweight Frame-set New JT Coaster
- Chunky scaled down mini versions of 20" BMX's designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse
- New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
- Rocker Street Pro Tyres (aftermarket up to 60 psi)
- Important: This bike has no brakes! It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks on private property. We do not offer a road kit for this bike. It is NOT to be used on the highway or sidewalk.