Known for quality you can trust, Schwinn has created the Fastback 2-an excellent entry-level road cycling package for fitness-enthused riders. Nimble, agile and smooth, the 700c Fastback 2 has all the necessary road bike components you need for a speedy ride without the burden of a heavy price tag. It starts with the sleek Schwinn N LITENED 3 triple-butted aluminum road frame and carbon race fork which combine to provide a fast and spry ride. The 18-speed Shimano Sora drivetrain, Sora shifters and alloy FSA Vero Compact crank supply ideal gearing for entry-level road cyclists just getting into the sport, along with those looking to hang with the pack on longer group rides. Worried about road bike discomfort? We've got you covered; the Schwinn S2 road stem and bar along with the Schwinn S1 road race saddle and double-gel bar tape add crucial comfort at key bike touch points. You can spruce up your ride to your liking with convenient rack and fender mounts in addition to 28 mm tire clearance from the frame. Designed to be comfortable and efficient on long distance rides, the Schwinn Fastback 2 is your first step towards a life of speedy road cycling and healthier living. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn. Note: All product weights do not include pedals and are based on a medium frame size, but the bike does come with pedals.
- Schwinn N LITENED Platinum hydroformed aluminum road frame and Schwinn carbon race fork provide a fast, agile ride for fitness-focused riders
- 18-speed Shimano Sora drivetrain with Shimano Sora shifters and an alloy FSA vero compact crank for optimal gearing performance
- Front and rear Schwinn alloy caliper brakes and Shimano Sora brake levers supply crisp all-condition stopping and precise speed control
- 28 mm tire clearance along with rack and fender mounts provide added versatility for those seeking extra carrying capacity and dirt protection
- Schwinn S2 road stem and bar with Schwinn S1 road race saddle and double-gel bar tape add crucial comfort at key touch points with the bike