It’s back, baby! The bike that brought BMX style and adventure to neighborhoods everywhere rides again. Behold the Schwinn Predator team 24 BMX. Inspired by the legendary 1983 design, this new edition is equipped with a hi-tensile steel frame, Aluminum alloy rims, rattrap pedals, and classic gum wall tires. Intuitive caliper brakes provide smooth stopping no matter the terrain. But that's not all – hang onto your shoulder pads, because this bike rocks all of its original 80’s style, including a high shine Chrome finish and rad decals. The 24-inch wheel Size of this magnificent beast fits riders ages 8 and up. And like all Schwinn bicycles, The Predator team 24 comes with a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike. Live the dream of high-octane outdoor fun with the Predator team 24 BMX bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- It's back! Live the dream on the legendary Predator Team 24 by Schwinn, based on the Classic 1983 design.
- Just like the original, This model features hi-tensile steel and Chrome color, rattrap pedals, and aluminum alloy rims with Gum wall tires.
- It's got 80's style for days, Featuring a steel frame with high shine finish and authentic decals.
- 24-Inch wheels and steel axels are ready for racing on dirt or pavement. Front and rear caliper brake provides reliable stopping power.
- Fits riders age 8 and up. This bike comes ready to be assembled and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike.