We've always been told that riding a bike should be comfortable. And yet, it seems like the handlebars are never right and the seat isn't very kind to your behind. You deserve a bike that's comfortable to ride without sacrificing any functionality along the way. It's time you hopped on the Women's 26" Schwinn Suburban DLX, a #Schwinn Comfort bike that considers the main touch points the rider makes with the bike for a truly comfortable riding experience. The Suburban DLX features a nimble Schwinn alloy comfort frame and an adjustable handlebar stem that combine for the perfect upright riding position. You don't have to sacrifice any of the functional features you're looking for; 21-speed Shimano Revo twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur make gear changes seamless, and the Schwinn front suspension fork helps make the ride steady and smooth. Top it off with front and rear alloy hand brakes for secure stopping, light and strong alloy rims for added durability, a padded Schwinn comfort seat and ergonomic grips, and the Suburban DLX has all the features you need. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. You'll turn heads around the neighborhood on your stylish new comfort bike. Enjoy the ride on a Schwinn.
- Schwinn alloy comfort frame with front suspension fork offer a comfortable, upright riding position
- 21-speed Shimano Revo twist shifters with a Shimano rear derailleur for fast and easy gear changes
- Alloy linear pull brakes ensure precise, crisp stops
- Light and durable alloy rims add stability and support the 26 inch tires
- Elastomer saddle with a suspension seat post softens the ride