We've always been told that riding a bike should be comfortable. And yet, it seems like the handlebars are never right and the seat isn't very kind to your behind. You deserve a bike that's comfortable to ride without sacrificing any functionality along the way. It's time you hopped on the 26" Women's Schwinn Suburban, a #Schwinn Comfort bike that considers the three touch points the rider makes with the bike for a truly comfortable riding experience. The Suburban features a Schwinn steel step-thru comfort frame, front suspension fork and swept back handlebars that combine for the perfect upright riding position. You don't have to sacrifice any of the functional features you're looking for, and the 7-speed Micro shift twist shifters (with new Schwinn shift icons!) and Shimano rear derailleur make changing gears easy and smooth. Top it off with front and rear alloy hand brakes for secure stopping, light and strong alloy rims for added durability, a padded Schwinn comfort seat and ergonomic grips, and the Suburban has all the features you need. It also comes with a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike. You'll turn heads around the neighborhood on your new stylish Suburban comfort bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Schwinn steel comfort step-thru frame and suspension fork offer a responsive ride and comfortable riding position
- 7-Speed Micro shift twist shifter with Schwinn shift icons and Shimano rear derailleur combine for quick and easy gear changes
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping, while light and strong alloy rims add crucial durability
- Swept back comfort handlebar keeps you upright for a riding position that's more comfortable and easier on your back
- Schwinn quality comfort seat and ergonomic grips help soften the ride at key touch points