Do-it-all riders looking for a bike that can handle their versatile, go-everywhere lifestyle need a ride that's more than just a one-trick pony. As fast as a road bicycle yet versatile enough to be an adventure touring bike, the 700c Schwinn Vantage RX1 is a durable road bike capable of wearing many different cycling hats. The key is the Schwinn Smooth Ride Technology (S.R.T.) aluminum endurance frame. SRT inserts an elastomer isolation unit with 15 millimeters of travel between the seat stays and the seat tube for a little extra give, which works to dampen vibrations and absorb bumps without added bike weight. You won't lose any lateral stiffness, so SRT lets you ride harder and longer while maintaining an incredibly smooth ride. With a full 22-speed SRAM Rival drivetrain, Rival Double Tap shifters and an FSA Gossamer compact crank, the RX1 has the gearing to replace a road bike, hybrid and commuter all in one. The carbon fork, SRAM Rival Hydraulic disc brakes and wide Continental Sport Contact II Safety Breaker flat protection tires make this ride trail-ready. Add in rack and fender mounts, a TranX antishock Elastomer stem and clearance up to a 44c tire, and now you have a touring bike for your next camping trip. Test your cycling limits on the versatile, lightweight and smooth Schwinn RX1. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn. Note: All product weights do not include pedals and are based on a medium frame size, but the bike does come with pedals.
- Schwinn Smooth Ride Technology aluminum endurance frame features an elastomer decouple which dampens road vibration and increases vertical compliance
- SRAM Rival 22-speed drivetrain with FSA Gossamer compact crank
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors and SRAM Rival hydraulic brake levers supply crisp all-condition stopping and steady speed control
- Schwinn Ergo Endurance handlebar, TranX Antishock Elastomer stem and carbon sport fork with disc mounts and alloy steerer add to the smooth ride
- Continental sport contact II 35C tires with safety breaker flat protection work with Alex draw 2.1P tubeless ready alloy rims for added durability