Cruise with style on the supremely comfortable Around The Block men's bike, featuring an upright riding design and sweeping cruiser handlebars to keep your back and shoulders relaxed. The comfort and ease of the sixthreezero Around The Block make it great for casual jaunts — whether to the beach, down the bike path, or around the neighborhood.
The Around the Block amps up its eye-catchingly curvy steel cruiser frame with comfort details like high-density foam grips on the wide handlebars, a dual-spring seat that ensures tailbone comfort on long rides, and 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires (available in 24-inch and 26-inch sizes) that help smooth out the bumps.
The Around The Block men's bike is available in four gearing options:
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and EZ Fire Plus shifter help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise.
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding — from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
- 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front handbrake and rear coaster brake.
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain. The coaster braking system is simple — just pedal backwards to glide to a stop.
This bike comes with a chain guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught, plus a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories. The 26-inch Around The Block (19-inch frame) is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and the 24-inch model (15-inch frame) is sized for riders from 4 feet, 3 inches to 4 feet, 11 inches tall. It comes 85% assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Classic, curvy men's beach cruiser bicycle with 19-inch durable steel frame; ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; dual-spring saddle and wide cruiser handlebar with foam grips
- Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain; pedal-backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping
- 26-inch, 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling
- Blacked-out components for added style; includes rear rack for optional baskets and panniers