Great for recreational and light exercise riders, the sixthreezero Body Ease bike is designed for maximum comfort -- taking tension off major joints to minimize pain and strain during and after rides. Featuring a 21-speed Shimano Tourney gear system, the men's Body Ease is ideal for bikers who ride on paved streets or sidewalks and hard packed trails up to 25 miles (at up to 20 MPH). This bike is sized for riders from 5 feet, 2 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches tall. The Body Ease is constructed to absorb the bumps, so your body doesn't. The frame geometry and handlebar orientation of the Tension Free Upright Riding Position keeps you in a comfortable, ergonomic riding position that takes pressure off key joints as well as bottom, shoulders, knees, back and wrists. Providing maximized comfort, the Pave n' Trail's Vibrazorb front suspension fork helps reduce vibration and shock and it can be either engaged or locked out. The 2-inch slick tires roll smooth and provide a cushy ride, and the front and rear handbrakes grab quickly and allow you to stop fast. This bike comes complete with a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories. Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- 21-Speed comfort bike ideal for the recreational and light exercise riders; great for relaxed riding with enough gears to tackle light hills
- Vibrazorb front suspension reduces vibration and shock on bumpy terrain; reliable Shimano gearing for speeds up to 20 MPH (and rides up to 25 miles)
- Frame geometry designed to have the bike absorb the bumps; takes tension off major joints and helps ease pain during and after rides
- Smooth cruiser configuration makes for smooth and easy pedaling; suspension seat post reduces vibrations for added comfort
- 2-Inch Slick tires provide a cushioned ride; includes rear rack for adding optional panniers and accessories