A classic hybrid cruiser made for maximum comfort, the EVRYjourney women's bike has a low center of gravity and foot-forward design that helps keep your back upright while maintaining proper leg extension for optimal pedaling.
With looks made for the beach and the gears to take you everywhere else, the sixthreezero EVRYjourney is ready for anything – from hitting the trails at the crack of dawn to cruising the beach at the dusk.
The EVRYjourney's modern swooping aluminum frame is designed with foot-forward seat and pedal positioning, allowing riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground. When at a full stop, you can stand over the seat and low swooping frame for easy mounting and dismounting.
The EVRYjourney is available in four gearing options:
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and EZ Fire Plus shifter help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise.
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding – from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
- 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain. The coaster braking system is simple – just pedal backwards to glide to a stop.
The 26-inch, 1.95-inch wide Kenda whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. This bike comes complete with a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories, plus matching full fenders to keep you protected from rain and debris. It also includes a dual spring seat and leather-stitched grips for optimized comfort.
Recommended for single-ride trips up to 30 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH, the EVRYjourney is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. It comes 80% assembled, and weighs 38 pounds when fully assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain
- Versatile women's hybrid cruiser bicycle with 17.5-inch swooping step-through aluminum frame; perfect for cruise, leisure, and commute rides
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; foot-forward design helps maintain proper leg extension. Weight Range - Up to 300 Pounds. Height Range - 5' - 6'2 Inches
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding - from leisure to long distance commutes; front and rear handbrakes
- Stylish, curvy frame with comfy dual-spring saddle; includes matching fenders and rear rack for optional baskets and panniers
- 26-Inch, 1.95-Inch wide whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain