Offering both killer looks and true comfort, the In The Barrel 26-inch beach cruiser bike for guys features a durable 18-inch extended frame in 1-, 3-, or 7-speed gear options. Ideal for taller guys, the In The Barrel's forward pedaling combined with an ideal crankset configuration give you the smoothest and easiest ride you could ask for. It features a cushy saddle and grips, plus a thicker top tube that combines both a mellow and rugged look.
Breeze through the city, by the beach, through your town, or up and down hills with three gear options to help you along the way. The 1-speed version is ideal for casual, recreational riding on flatter terrain. The 3-speed version features a Shimano Internal hub with Nexus shifter, giving you more gears for climbing hills and longer rides. The 7-speed version provides maximum versatility with its top-of-the-line seven-speed Shimano gear-shifting system, enabling you to go farther distances and enjoy more high intensity riding.
While designed for riders measuring 5-foot, 4-inches to 6-foot, 4-inches, the bike also works just as well for those of us who are a little more vertically challenged, with just a couple minor adjustments to the seat post and handlebars required to customize the fit.
No matter your height, the In The Barrel a nice, comfortable ride in a relaxed and open seating position. The thicker top tube and the all blacked-out parts and components on the matte black frame really make sure to give this bike the coveted mellow and rugged look.
Ride along with sixthreezero in the creation of a community of life enthusiasts who are passionate about living everyday to its fullest and enjoy the benefits of one of man's simplest and greatest mobility inventions, the bicycle. Ride Easy.
- Men's 26-inch 3-speed cruiser bicycle features Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills
- Low-profile, 18-inch extended steel frame with forward pedaling design for a smooth riding experience - great for taller riders.
- Balloon tires and extra-wide comfort saddle with dual-springs absorbs bumps; pedal-backward coaster brakes for easy stopping
- Specially crafted crank mechanics for rolling smoothly across all paths - paved, hard-packed dirt, or boardwalk
- Fits riders from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall; available in variety of seat colors with matching grips; ships 85 percent assembled