Handling both pavement and hard-packed trails while balancing comfort with performance, the sixthreezero Pave n' Trail hybrid bike looks good and reduces vibrations with its Vibrazorb front suspension. Featuring a 21-speed Shimano gear system, the men's Pave n' Trail provides options for exercise rides and hilly terrain over trails and grass. This bike is sized for riders from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet tall. Clean and sleek, Pave n' Trail features all black components from top to bottom for a simple yet sophisticated look. sixthreezero designed the bike for maximum body comfort during moderate adventure or exercise rides without compromising performance. The frame and handlebar geometry are coordinated to alleviate pressure off the rider's low back and shoulders, while the slim cut saddle's dense compression comfort foam limits tailbone pain during and after rides. The Pave n' Trail excels on a variety of terrains thanks to the rugged 1.7-inch slick tires, which are set at an ideal width to roll smooth and fast on pavement -- allowing for top speeds of 30 MPH. Providing maximized comfort, the Pave n' Trail's Vibrazorb front suspension fork helps reduce vibration and shock and it can be either engaged or locked out. Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Sleek, all-black 21-speed hybrid bike designed for maximum body comfort while riding on pavement and hard-packed trails
- Vibrazorb front suspension reduces vibration and shock on bumpy terrain; reliable Shimano gearing for speeds up to 30 MPH (and rides up to 30 miles)
- Frame geometry and handlebar position alleviates pressure off your lower back and shoulders
- Slim cut saddle with dense compression comfort foam limits tailbone pain during and after rides
- 1.75-Inch Slick tires roll smooth and fast on pavement; rugged tread absorbs scattered debris on trails.Grip Material:Rubber