Designed for riders aged 4-7 years old, this bike is built from quality components for durability. The 6061 aircraft grade alloy frame and rims keeps the bike weight to 13lbs, ideal for young kids that want to handle their bike easily. The rear hand brake with child sized brake lever provides great stopping power. Designed with a low center of gravity, wide handlebars and premium tires, this bike has greater stability than most others. The seat has a built in grab handle for when your kid needs a little help. Minimum seat height is 12 inches. High grade paint is used on Stampede Bikes to ensure even with the roughest of wear, it will look good for longer. No flimsy sticky peeling off after a few days use. Whilst we take great care in assembling and packaging Stampede Bikes, you will need to spend some time assembling the bicycle. Every CHR16-BLK-ST16 is slightly different, but you will likely need to: install front wheel, handlebar, seat post, tune brakes and set tires to your preferred pressure. Since 2010 Stampede Bikes have focused on providing quality bikes that are cost-effective, safe and super cool to promote learning, fitness and family fun. An enjoyable "first ride" will encourage a lifetime of cycling and outdoor recreation.
- High quality bike designed for children 4-7 years old; 6061 T6 aircraft grade alloy frame and rims keep it light for kids; weighs 13 lbs
- Designed with wide BMX style handlebars with stem pad, wide tires and low center of gravity; increases control so kids learn faster
- Rear brake with cable routed through frame to keep them out of way; easy to reach brake lever designed for small hands
- High grade paint and graphics with clear Coat finish to look good for longer; steel forks for tough riding
- All required tools and Instructions included; comes 85% assembled; high quality components make this bike built to last