This popular 2-bike hitch mount carrier has finish-friendly grip arms and it folds up neatly for storage when not in use. This wheel-mount design makes it easy to lift your bike into theframe cradles. Simply rest the bike's wheels in the well, ratchet down the frame hooks, and you're ready to go! The rack carries up to 2 bikes securely and safely.
The XTC Cross-Country 2-Bike Rack is designed to make it easy to carry two bikes securely on your car's hitch with no risk of bike-on-car, or bike-on-bike damage. Thanks to a built-in anti-wobble device, the platform-style rack secures solidly to 2 or 1.25-inch hitches. To load the bikes, simply lift them into the wheel platforms, secure the wheels with the integrated wheel straps, and secure the grip arms over the frames. With push button ratcheting arms and sliding wheel platforms, the rack provides a custom fit for bikes with 20 to 29-inch wheels and can accommodate multiple frame types. The soft frame-friendly coating on the grip arms, ensures that your bikes' finishes remain unmarred. In comparison to roof mounted bike racks that generally require you to remove the bike's front wheel and hitch-mounted cradle carriers that don't support the bikes from the base, the XTC Cross-Country is easy to use and worry free. Whether your rack is fully loaded or not in use, the rack provides ready access to your car's trunk. The rack folds up for easy storage when not in use and the center arm folds down to allow access to the rear of vehicle without removing the rack. Built to last, the XTC Cross-Country 2-Bike Rack carries a limited lifetime warranty from Swagman.
Please note: an optional locking hitch pin and 10-millimeter security cable can be used with this rack and are sold separately.
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Fits a 1-1/4" and 2" hitch reciever
- Max load capacity: 35lbs per bike
- Soft, frame-friendly grip arms hold bike in place
- Center arm folds down to allow access to the rear-of-vehicle without removing the rack
- Hitch-mounted, platform-style bike rack for two bikes (20 to 29-inch wheels)
- Fits 2 and 1.25-inch hitch receivers; built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Push button ratcheting arms for easy adjustments; soft frame-friendly grip arms
- Center arm folds down for access to rear of the vehicle
- Carry bikes without removing the front wheel; Limited lifetime warranty