Thousand was born from a simple idea - by making helmets that people actually want to wear, we can help to save lives and connect people to their cities. Our founder Gloria is a longtime cyclist who never was really a fan of wearing a helmet. But after losing a friend to a cycling accident, she knew she had to change. Instead of settling for the uncomfortable, bulky helmets on the market, she got to work making one that you'll actually want to wear, and the Heritage Collection was born.
- Safety certified for CE, ASTM F1492, and CPSC - the European and North American safety standards for bicycle and skateboard helmets.
- Helmet offered in three sizes: Small (54-57cm), Medium (57-59cm), Large (59-62cm). See our fit guide below for more details on fit.
- Features integrated dial fit system for precise fit.
- Lightweight helmet at 0.90lbs (S), 1.0lbs (M) or 1.1lbs (L).
- Built in low profile visor, 7 vents with internal channeling to keep rides cool and comfortable, one-handed magnetic fastener, Black nylon straps, and premium matte finish with moto trim.