As many customers have been thrilled to hear, we finally decided to enter the mountain bike market. We try to bring a high level of value and quality to everything that we do, and the Tommaso Gran Sasso is no exception. With the Gran Sasso, we tried to create the best value mountain bike on the market, that can easily withstand the hard riding and abuse that is synonymous with mountain biking. For this reason, we created a new ultra-durable MTB frame, which is covered by our incredible lifetime warranty. We equipped the Gran Sasso with a combination of Shimano Altus and Acera components featuring a 22/32/42T triple crankset and an 11-32T cassette, giving riders a huge gearing range for everything from climbing the steepest mountains to cruising those fun gravel trails in town. When going fast, stopping at a moment's notice is crucial to safety and fun, so we used premium Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc brakes for excellent stopping power and efficiency. Finally, bombing downhill sections is way more fun when you have a great fork like the Suntour XCM, with 100mm of travel and a lockout to assist in your climbs and flat riding.
- YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND MORE THAN $600: Because Tommaso is a direct to the consumer brand you can now get a bike with 100% Shimano gears, a lightweight aluminum frame, and a reliable fork for under $600. Tommaso gives you value like no other brand. We provide a lifetime frame warranty and great service through our U.S. based customer service team.
- THIS IS AFFORDABLE PERFORMANCE, NOT ENTRY LEVEL: If you are just getting into mountain biking or returning after a long hiatus, this is the bike for you. New and returning riders don't need "beginner bikes" they will outgrow in a year. You deserve affordable performance! The Gran Sasso delivers a high quality mix of components seen on bikes that cost $100's more.
- ROLL OVER ANYTHING & STOP ON A DIME: Rugged 29er wheels and grippy tires propel riders of rocks, roots, and anything else in their path. Having the clearance of a 29er wheel makes climbing easier and more effective than ever. Climbing and speed are nothing if you can't stop, so we added ultra-powerful Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, for precision breaking in all terrain and weather conditions. These brakes provide double the stopping power of mechanical disc brakes, for your safest ride.
- YOU DESERVE A POWERFUL & COTROLLED RIDE: We equipped the Gran Sasso with the powerful gearing of a 24 speed full Shimano drivetrain that was built to climb. Power is nothing without comfort, so put a premium Suntour SF15-XCM fork with 100mm of travel. This fork easily pushes through rough terrain for a comfortable and adaptable ride. Finally, we added wide 680mm handlebar, which improves cornering and control, putting you in an optimized position to have your most powerful and controlled ride.
- BUILT TO LAST: All too often things are made cheaply and break before their time. We believe that bikes should be reliable and built to last. This is why we use the highest quality aluminum in our bikes, and back it with our industry leading lifetime warranty. We also use only Shimano components, which are backed up with Shimano's two year warranty and are designed function better and last longer than anything else on the market. Ride with confidence, knowing your new bike was built to last!