The Tommaso Forcella is built for the entry level cyclist looking to advance to the vibration reducing and weight savings qualities of a carbon fork. The upgrades of the Forcella go far beyond a carbon fork, as it features a premium 6061 SLA Aluminum frame and full Shimano Claris drivetrain, and upgraded Tommaso Corsa TC30 wheels. At Tommaso, we understand the importance of making sure your gears work flawlessly every time you ride your bike.
The premium SLA Aluminum frame for the Forcella utilizes stylish and technologically superior shaped tubing, to create a powerful and lightweight frame. Tommaso uses a compact geometry on the Forcella to assure maximum comfort and power transfer on the most grueling of rides. All Tommaso frames are built to last and backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame Guarantee.
With the powerful 24 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain, the Forcella redefines what an entry level bike can be. The 12-25T Claris cassette and Claris Triple 30/39/50T crankset, offers unmatched climbing ability and smooth, reliable speed in the flats, turning heads wherever the road takes you.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Lightweight Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a HCT Carbon Fork for added vibration dampening and weight savings, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Forcella a great commuter
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x8 Shimano Claris Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette. Perfect for varying terrain, from flats to hills, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- PRECISION SHIFTING: Shimano Claris STI shifters provide smooth and consistent shifting in all riding conditions. By keep a full groupset, Tommaso bikes offer a level of performance shifting and responsiveness that the competition can't touch
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Forcella is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.