No products in the cart.
For those looking for value and performance in carbon package, the Tommas Ghisallo introduces a much-needed addition in the cycling world; a high performance, value carbon bike. No longer are riders on a budget forced ride aluminum, and everyone can experience the performance of carbon. Nicely equipped with a Shimano Tiagra 4700 drivetrain and full Toray T700 carbon frame and fork, the Ghisallo offers smooth shifting mile after mile. Shimano Tiagra has come a long way in the past few years, and for its latest iteration has adopted the four-arm crank design and internal cable routing of the highest end Shimano groups. The shifters respond incredibly well, and require less force than ever to make precision gear changes. The new Tiagra 4700 system allowed us to make a new class of affordable and dependable carbon bikes for a fraction of the cost. The Ghisallo is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.
- FRAME: Our Superlight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) and HCT carbon fork are made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers. This frame ensures maximum power transfer and durability, for years of riding your best with ease.
- DRIVETRAIN: 2x10 Shimano Tiagra 4700 Groupset, featuring a 50/34T Tiagra compact crankset and 12x32T Tiagra cassette gives riders a huge array of gearing options, perfect for climbs, flats, and everything in between
- SHIFTING: Shimano Tiagra 4700 shifters offer lightning quick shifting and responsiveness for all 20 powerful gearing options. Tiagra 4700 is the newest version of Tiagra, and features trim shifting to dial in the front derailleur perfect, for optimal positioning.
- VALUE: With years of trickle down upgrades, the Tiagra 4700 shifts like 105 5800, at a fraction of the price. The Ghisallo is the best value carbon bike on the market, allowing riders to upgrade to the game changing performance of a full carbon frame, at aluminum pricing.
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding. This will ensure optimal performance and safety