No products in the cart.
This mountain bike is a perfect one for bikers who want to have fun; it is the ultimate feel-good bike. The geometry is matched exactly to the biker and gives a strong sense of security and stable smoothness. It is the wise choice to use this bike for commuting to work, or riding in parks as well as in camping ground.
We suggest to let professionals assemble the bike. If there any troubles in assembling by yourself, please feel free to contact us via E-mail. Our technician will help you within 24 hours.
Brand new and premium quality
Fashionable and stylish design
Shimano rear derailleur shift for easy and precise shifting
Lightweight & strong construction
Frame: 27.5" HI-TEN NEW DESIGNED MOUNTAIN BIKE FRAME
Fork: 27.5" SUSPENSION FRONT FORK WITH TRAVEL 60MM AND DISC BRAKE AVAILABLE
Front Hub: STEEL DISC BRAKE HUB 32H NUT TYPE
Rear Hub: STEEL DISC BRAKE HUB 32H QR TYPE
Rims: 27.5" ALUMINUM DOUBLE WALL A/V
Tires: WANDA 27.5"X1.95" FULL BLACK WITH TUBES A/V
Bottom Bracket: STEEL NORMAL TYPE
Chainwheel&crank: STEEL 24X34X42T 170MM
Front Deralieur: SUNRUN INDEX TYPE 31.8MM DOWN PULL
Rear Deralieur: SHIMANO ARDTZ50GSDT 7SPEED DIRECT MOUNT
Shifters: MicroShift INDEX 21SPEED
Head Parts: STEEL THREADLESS TYPE
Handlebar: STEEL FLAT BAR WIDTH 620MM
Stem: ALUMINUM AHEAD STEM EXTENSION 80MM
Seat post: STEEL 28.6MMX300MM
Saddle: PRO MTB NEW DESIGNED
Brake: MECHNICAL DISC BRAKE
- SAFETY-Both front and rear disc brakes perfectly increase safety and controllability for bikers.
- GOOD QUALITY-Solid Frame, the combination of high quality steel material mountain bike frame and excellent welding technology, make it a durable and stable cruising bike.
- HIGH COMPONENTS-Built with high end components, features superior strength and durability. the bike is worth the money.
- STYLISH DESIGN-Features seat height adjustable; pretty cool mixing charming red on the body suit to any age of cyclist.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE-Assembly is simple by the following instruction.(Notice: While assembly is simple, we highly recommend bringing the bike to a local shop for a safety check/tuning by a qualified bike mechanic)